Wednesday, February 2, 2011

dirty RAT and whitie Alexis!

Scene 1: enter LING:

Today is the day! we finally bought our rollerblades at a really good discount! well, at least I (Ling) got a good discount.. my blades cost only $189! While Mr Kuku's (August) DIRTY RAT was at a 'VOM' price of $250... price dont matter cuz the FUN we had was priceless! (it didnt matter either cuz someone offered to buy it as a monthly anniversary pressie for me... soooo sweet huh!!! what a "VOM" bargain since my pressie was a pair of movie tickets. wahaha...)

Also, i have turned semi- professional with my new toy, S95! well, self proclaimed semi-pro at least! I bring it everywhere i go! To the movies, to makan, and of cos to rollerblading! to be honest, the purpose of the cammy is actually so that i can take more photos with mr kuku. he has his DUA ZHONG DSLR but hardly uses it! what's the point right....!?! that's y the S95 is sei bei good ah!! compact, handy and extremely good quality, we snapped super fun photos at Ben & Jerry's, in the car while driving, rollerblading, eating... im sooo looking forward to capturing more photos with him and build an exciting photo album! it's only a matter of time before it's broadcast all over FB :) I guess good things are worth waiting for!  :p

ooo and before i forget, i had my first CNY with my "homestay" family! it's homestay cuz it's currently my number 2 home now since i do zzzz there all the time! the record is 6 days 5 nights! im determined to break someone's 1 mth record... hmmm!

introducing my homestay family! hee hee.. Huat ah!
lookin hot w/o specky!



we love our new convertible copen!

ever ready to pose!

1st pic with 1st owned car!

dirty rat and Alexis!

a cookie affair ~
This is officially my VIRGIN blog entry cuz ive never blogged anything in my life before.. not until i started to religiously read Mr kuku's blog and decided it was kinda fun to blog about me and him! but i gotta stop now cuz he's complaining he is VERY HUNGRY and seems like is dying on my bed now... Time to feed my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment