Monday, March 14, 2011

Being a active citizen

We had the busiest weekend last week from birthday celebrations to mini clubbing session to being an active citizen at Kebun Bajru Community Centre to Autobacs shopping.

First up, we celebrated Jennifer's birthday at Chalk. Chalk is a nice dining place located at Mount Sophia. Ling had Lamb rack and I had Grilled ribeye. It was more of a catching up session for Ling than for me. All of them are Ling's closer friends and I have to know them better too because I'll probably be seeing them pretty often from now onwards. We accompanied Jennifer to her friends place to run some errands which was drop dead boring and we scoofed off to CHIJMES for a mini clubbing session with Ling's older sister. It was pretty funny because I don't even club with my own sister and seeing her dance is just so humourous.


Milo Mcflurry

Free Cotton Candy

Free Balloons

Daddy Instincts













Sunday is my usual family day and we were at Kebun Bahru Community Centre enjoying the mini carnival My sister set up a small booth to sell away some stuff, Ling roamed around and got herself some free balloons and cotton candy. I bought a Milo Mcflurry from Macdonalds when Ling went back home to shower. We took off to Autobacs and I bought myself 3 bottles of Tyre foam. Ling was commenting the discount section is my favourite section which is totally true. Besides my tyre foam, I bought a piece of claybar and wax. I decided to wax my car myself from now onwards since my car is so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment