Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Girlfriend and modifications

Wait. This is not a post about my girlfriend going for cosmetic modifications. hee= P I love her just the way she is!!!

Poor girlfriend of mine was down with the flu bug the past couple of days. Her nose was constantly blocked or runny which led to her blowing her nose every other minute. She looked so pale after 20 minutes of badminton fun. Eventhough she was not feeling well, she knew I was very excited about receiving my first car modification parts. My DSports ECU just came in and my sweetie drove all the way down to Macpherson and helped me collect my little black box which will add power to my little Daihatsu copen. I also just received notice from UPS that my HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valves (SSQV) and HKS Turbo Timer have also arrived. All I'm waiting patiently for is my HKS intercooler and racing suction kit and my little Daihatsu copen will head straight to Garage R for its performance modifications. I can't wait for the car to be modded, hopefully my xiao yin will prove itself to be in the leagues of her xiaobai. =P Otherwise, I will just change reinforce the engine bay and add a bigger turbo.

Next up for my car:
1) Rims
2) Car Decals
3) Exhaust modifications

No comments:

Post a Comment