Monday, May 9, 2011

A brand new start

It's been a while since I've blogged because I was pretty much caught up with handing over my duties to my boss back in JAIC Asia Capital Pte Ltd. It was a good 3.5 years where I learnt about the business world. I would say that I had an exciting first job because of the responsibilities and opportunities I was given.

I just started out at my new job at Capitamall trust. The working environment is good and colleagues are nice. Although I'm performing a totally different function comparing with JAIC, I'm keen to learn new stuff. I'm currently with the investment and asset management department learning all about running and managing shopping malls. I strive to move up to the investment department in the next 1 to 2 years after picking up my basic skills in managing REITS. My better half also kickstarted her job at NUS with a leadership camp in Ipoh. We had a short discussion about people working for the sake of working and not knowing what they want in life. Although she is in camp now and I don't really enjoy being alone because I love her company; I'm happy that my little pudding is doing what she likes and does best. I just hope that there are no smokers around so that she won't be thrown into the realm of temptation.

We're proud owners of a house now. I term it a house rather than a home now because a home consist of a family unit which I'm looking forward to build a very happy one with her. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with her. Speaking of which, she farted on me 2 days ago when she was sitting on my lap. I guess it must have been sweet revenge for all the farts she smelled over the last few months.

"I love you for providing a listening ear, when I'm super irritated about things like.... the BUS LANE!!!"

                                                                                                              of cos its from: Little Miss Scary.

I love you for writing all these sweet little notes to me. Whenever you're not around, I could open one up to read and it eases the nigging feeling. *muackz*

No comments:

Post a Comment