Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kinder Surprise

She finally opened her Kinder Surprise which I bought for her when we went for our diving trip a month ago. I'm "surprised" the chocolate was still edible hopefully she doesnt get a tummyache since she has a weak stomach. And the toy she got was something what we plan to do in February, snowboarding. And she said:" It's a sign....." Although I'm clueless about snowboarding, I'm quite sure I'll have a lot of fun because of her. Somehow she just makes everything fun. And I just like looking at her while she does her housework like dumping her dirty clothes into the washer, folding her clothes, washing the dishes, changing her bed sheets and attempting to cook her fried luncheon meat. I would just stand or sit quietly in one corner and just look at her. We'll be heading on our first trip together in about a week time, I wonder whether we'll be strangling each other or we'll have lots of fun together, hopefully the latter.












I'm in Thailand now visiting all my investee companies, most of the meeting went quite well, hopefully my meetings today go smoothly to otherwise I'm going to be grouchy and I don't want to be because I might be seeing someone at the end of the day. I'm heading to the gym now to burn away the bacon I ate last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment