Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Days

It's been a while since I blogged because we have been spending so much time together and I can't seem to find the time to sit down to blog. Firstly, we reached Everest Base Camp on 22 Nov 2010. I'm very happy and proud of her because every step she took, she took it for me as it was my dream to go for such trip. How many girls nowadays would pay SGD 4,000 to suffer? We walked 180km over a course of 13 days laughing at each other throughout the trip, especially for her, laughing at me whenever I fart. Somehow the pressure difference forces the air out of my stomach and I farted so much during the trip.

I so look forward to our next adventure which will take place in February.

My new favourite date will be 9 December.  I printed a large picture of us at the Everest mountain range which will sit on her wall soon,  went for a day spa at Batam which I promised after she completes Everest Base Camp and had Japanese Teriyaki at Yamagawa restaurant with her sister and Ashley. I'm beginning to integrate into her family life as she brings me for family dinners etc etc.



I bought a queen size bed because I now have a roomie and my room has been invaded big time. But I love it!!! I haven't been spending much time with my family the past couple of years but with my new roomie, I have love-family relationship balance which I feel is so important to me. My current bed will be relocated to my sister's room.

I got a wonderful christmas prezzie. A 32" Samsung LED TV which now sits on my table top. It's amazing!!! Thank you for putting in so much effort in noticing what I want for Christmas. On my end, I got a tiffany chunky tear drop ring for her. And maybe a laptop, a wallet.... haha =)

I will be posting pictures of our Nepal adventure when I'm done editing the pictures. Till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment