Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What a heartwarmer

This picture made my day. Thanks!
Starting extreme left clockwise:
1) This was taken at Din Tai Feng.
2) I took this picture to show her my half smirk.
3) She wrote this on the snow when she was snowboarding in Aspen.
4) Post drinking pinkish face after Christmas eve party in Aspen
5) That is what you call a virtual kiss sent during Christmas day.
6) Charco
7) Me in my grey suit looking vain
8) Everest Base Camp Trip
9) This was also taken at Din Tai Feng.
10) Our 2 new friends depicted by her.... Guess the characters
11) Taken in the lobby of Banyan Tree Bintan
12) Something I doodled for her when I saw a shooting star in Taiwan wishing she was there to see the shooting star with me
13) And the center piece is a photo we took in her birthday with Ashley, her sister's daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment