Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's today!!!

Completed. My first new year resolution for 2011. I asked Ai Ling to be my gf/ partner. I wanted to surprise her with the little gift I got for her but the package might not reach her on time and I really wanted to ask her to be my gf/partner on the first day of the new year.

What I asked:

Dearest Ling,

You are my dream come true and the past few months together have been wonderful. Just being with you doing out silly stuff makes me so happy!

Would you be my girlfriend/partner and carry one doing silly stuff like taking pictures on iMac in apple store & setting it as wallpaper and travel to unusual places with me?

Loving you always ,
Augustine

The reply I got:


From this day on, I will love you with all my heart and soul. I can't wait to start my life with you...





No comments:

Post a Comment