Sunday, January 9, 2011

I want to tell the world...

It's been 9 days since she said yes to being my girlfriend and I've been the happiest boy on earth!!! It took me the longest time to pucker my courage. I was chatting with her on whatsapp and she commented the best decision I made in this life was to meet her end 2009. But I beg to differ, the best decision I made in my life was to follow my heart and that means showing her how much I love her and giving it my all to see us happily together.

I think she would have remembered the breakfast I prepared for her early on most of the mornings during her busy schedule when she was working for YOG in August 2010. I would buy ingredients the night before, wake up earlier to prepare sandwiches for her, sent it to her place and left it at her cupboard top where I always leave food stashes for her, and head to work after that. I remember when she had to stay in the YOG village, I prepared a whole boxful of food bought mostly from Muji just in case she had to work late and had nothing to eat.

I love her soooo much and I want the whole world to know how lucky I am to have her as my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment