Wednesday, January 12, 2011

8 hours to happiness

In exactly 8 hours time, my girlfriend/partner will be coming from the states. I missed her so much during the period she was gone eventhough we pretty much skype quite often. But it is different between spending time with her virtually and physically.

I will be heading straight home after work to pack some stuff for work tomorrow because I will be bunking in with her tonight. It's so nice hugging your love one to sleep and it is one of the things which I so miss besides her craziness.

The holiday break she took was good for us because for one thing, it made my heart fonder. I don't know about her though but I guess she missed me too because she said she can't wait to get back home eventhough she fully enjoyed her time in the states.

There is a lot of anticipation because being her boyfriend/partner now, there should be some expectations from her but as of now there isn't which I don't know whether its a good or bad thing. But one thing I know for sure, she activated her gf privilages by requesting me to pick up my piano skills again. hee =P Maybe I should activate mine too.... Muahahaha... Saying these, I hope eventhough there is a status change in our relationship, the good things we have for the couple of months from dating will remain or even be better. The trust we have between us, the common understanding we have between us and the willingness to listen to each other is what is most important to me, because with this, we can build a amazing relationship.

And to summ up:" Ling, I love you! I can't wait to be your boyfriend/partner and start sharing my life with you "

Something she wrote for me when she was snowboarding in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment