Monday, January 31, 2011

I love my weekends

I had loadsa fun this weekend with my Ling and my copen. I collected my copen on Friday evening from the workshop who did my leather seats. My copen is smoking hot now with orange leather seats.

We headed up Johor Bahru late at night with her friends for supper. We had sharksfin and Lok Lok. It is my first time in Johor Bahru with her and I had lots of fun. Somehow I envisaged all these fun outings with her when I decided to get together with her and it's all coming true!!!

On Saturday morning, I had brunch with my colleagues from JAIC Tokyo Hiroyoshi Koizumi and my new boss Umeda Kazuhiro. I just realised both have "HIRO" in their names. I should call my son "Superhero" next time.

She bought a new toy on Sunday for us. The acclaimed Canon S95. We were choosing between the Panasonic Lumix LX5 and the Canon S95. She totally fell for the Lumix when she saw the Garskin sticker on it. I told her to choose the camera she likes so that she will use it because to me both cameras are very similar in terms of functionality and quality just that I prefer Canon because its smaller and I'm a die hard Canon fan. Being my sweet little darling, she chose the Canon because I like it more than the Lumix. But there was a hidden clause, I had to look for cute stickers so that she can paste it on her Canon S95. We also played around with the Canon 50mm f/1.2L and she loved the Bokey the lens created. It's a matter of time this lens is going to be in my dry cabinet.

Our ride

Lok Lok in JB. She loves what I hate... Prawns

Brunch at PS Cafe

Canon S95 and Canon 5D2

No comments:

Post a Comment