Sunday, January 16, 2011

My official first ride

I made some major financial commitments over the weekend. I officially bought my first ride, a second hand Daihatsu Copen. It's a small 660CC turbo charged car. It is definitely a fun ride because it is a two door convertible. There are a few reasons why I decide to buy this car:

1) My girlfriend loves cars and according to her, this car was one of her options before she bought her Suzuki Swift Sports.

2) Fulfilling my dream of owning a 2 door convertible. 

3) Between us we need a car to zip around in the evening and on weekends and  I believe the purchase of this car will bring our relationship to another level because we can spend quality time together doing the things we both like.

4) My sister requires more usage of the family car because of Baby Ethan.

Things I'm going to do when I get the car:

1) Send it for full servicing. ($200)
2) Remake the car keys ($70)
3) Buy car mats ($40)
4) Wrap the carseats with new leather compliments of the agent. (Free of charge)
5) Add a small spoiler (To be confirmed)
6) Retune the car with Piggyback Unichip Q ECU chip ($880)
7) Decat the car ($100)
8) Add air filter ($370)
9) Change rims and tyres of the car probably tyres only ($800)
10) Solar film the car ($188)

I'll probably do up the performance of the car first then the cosmetic of the car. I need sponsership.

No comments:

Post a Comment