Wednesday, January 5, 2011

6 more days

Times really passes by really quickly, and I'm happy about it because my gf/partner is coming back home. I miss her so much for the last 16 days when she was not around.

What I miss about her:
1) She rearranging the pillows and quilt on her bed so that I can sleep more comfortably
2) Her multiple reactions and comments about me driving her manual car
3) Watching our favourite TV shows together
4) She and her act cute "hmmmppphhh" look.
5) Holding her hand and kissing her
6) Looking at her while she does her laundry and folding her clothes, and me helping her out
7) She blowing her hair and not able to hear me talk because of the noisy hairdryer.
8) Her happy face when ice milo or prawns is ordered.
9) Sharing my banana boat Yami yogurt with her
10) Her universal respond "hee" face when I say " I love you, Miss Hong"

No comments:

Post a Comment