Sunday, December 26, 2010

I love the new change

I have been packing and throwing away quite a bit of things over the couple of days. While I was packing, I realized I bought quite a bit of rubbish over the years, thankfully not all were expensive stuff. The main reason why I'm clearing up my room is because I will be sharing my space with someone new in my life. And I'm happy she is invading my room because she is the sole reasons I'm changing the look of my room and I like how my new room looks or will look like. I haven't done much to my room as long as I can remember. This change is good and I have been wanting this change for the longest time.

Some of the major changes to my room:
1) Bigger and more stylish TV compliments of her
2) Cable TV box
3) Single to queen size bed and therefore new bedsheets
4) Bluetooth speakers
5) New posters on my wall
6) New table top decorations
7) New huge black soft toy named Charco

Changes to look:
1) Goatie
2) Evisu Spectacles

I was chatting with her online for the past week because she flew to USA for holidays. As much as I would love to spend Christmas with her, I'm happy for her to be spending Christmas in Aspen where it is snowing. Like she said and I totally agree, there is more of a festive mood with snow. It must be really nice. I spent my Christmas with my football friends and she somehow kind of spent christmas with me and my friends as she count down with my on skype. Not forgetting to say she is the ex classmates of most of my football friends.  She promised to spend Christmas with me next year though, it might be in Europe or South Africa depending on where out holiday brings us. Although I really miss her, but I guess this 3 weeks is a good break for us to do our own stuff. We have been spending really a lot of time together ever since Nepal. I'm a believer that a couple though have a shared life together, they should have some personal to themselves regardless of whether it is meeting their friends or learning something new.

I will remember 22 Nov 2010 as it is the first time she introduced me as her boyfriend to . Theoretically, I haven't ask her to be my gf/partner, but since she introduced me as her bf so I guess I'm her bf now. haha =) I wonder how this is done in recent days. We've considered passing the whole bf/gf thing but I find it weird when I have to introduce her to someone. Thou shalt act on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment