Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cookie day

I woke up early today and headed out to my sister's place to do some baking. I was shopping yesterday at compass point and I chanced upon Betty Crocker cookie premix. I remember my friend telling it would be nice if there were oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips rather than the Famous Amos ones where they bake it with raisins. I had lots of fun at my sister's house as I was baking and eating at the same time. I don't remember having such fun with my sister when I was young, we only got close after she came back from America and started confiding in me with some stuff. Our sibling relationship just went uphill all the way. As soon as I finished baking, I quickly took off to deliver the cookies because I knew she had an appointment which she couldnt turn down. I only knew she had a couple of minutes to spare, but I really wanted to surprise her with the cookies. I almost teared when she had to rush off for the other appointment, however I managed to squeeze out a smile, put my feelings aside and waved goodbye. Looking forward to Vampire Diaries Episode 5.

Those two pinky stuff are silicone gloves... I love it

Cookie Dozer

No comments:

Post a Comment