Monday, October 11, 2010

Preparing for trip

I jsut made my first purchase with regards to preparing for my trip in November. I bought a second hand 60L Tatonka Bagpack at a decent price of SGD 120. I decided to grab a second hand once because I didn't want to spend so much on it. I still have many other things which I require like my hiking boots, fleece jacket, fleece gloves, thermal wear and heat packs. There is a high chance of me carrying my bagpack myself rather than depend on the porter. I want to have the satisfaction of escalating the mountain with minimum help. I will be noting and photographing down my journey up to the destination.

We were playing with my cammy earlier on because she needed a passport photo for her biometrix passport. We had some fun posing and after that we were looking through my past yearbooks  as she wanted to look for someone else who was in the same school as I was. She actually said:"You actually chased your ex gf with this look!" At least she made it up to me at the last moment and said:" Luckily you're a keeper now...." I actually think I look very different before and after I started work. I'm starting to lose the baby face.










I'm going for scope tomorrow to check out my badder because I had very bad urinary tract infection a couple of weeks ago. I'm not feeling nervous at all eventhough I know the doctor is going to shove something up my peehole. Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment