Friday, October 15, 2010

Don't forget

I downloaded a show called IRIS at a recommendation of a friend. I started watching it last night and fell in love with the plot. Besides the action sequences , the story also develops with a side story where a guy falls in love with a girl at first sight. He tries to woo her by impressing her with indepth knowledge attempting to answer questions during lectures. He manages to convince her out for a drinks, however she dissapears after that. He manages to see her again at his workplace where he is recruited as a secret service agent and by no coincidence she was his team leader, she was tasked to profile him from the day she met him. Eventhough they had good feelings about each other, they were not allowed to fall in love due to strict regime at the workplace. Ignoring these circumstances, they slowly fell in love with each other. However, their love did not last long due to a mishap.

I am feeling emotionally confused because of some answers I recieved today. I do not know how to react because I totally understand the whole situation. It was a situation I would not want to be caught in. I don't know whether I should carry on taking the back seat waiting for things to happen or should I stand up for my cause which might aggrevate the situation. "All's fair in love and war"

Once I've decided on something, I will stay with it until the very end....

우리 서로 사랑했는데
We loved each other.
우리 이제 헤어지네요
Now we are breaking up.
같은 하늘 다른 곳에 있어도
Although we are under the same sky in a different place,
부디 나를 잊지 말아요
I plead that you please not forget me.

차가운 바람이 손끝에 스치면
When the cold wind grazes my fingertips,
들려오는 그대 웃음소리
the sound of your laughter can be heard.
내 얼굴 비치던 그대 두 눈이
The reflection of my face in your two eyes
그리워 외로워 울고 또 울어요
is missed. I’m lonely, I cry and cry again

입술이 굳어버려서 말하지 못했던 그 말
The words I couldn’t utter because my lips were frozen solid.
눈물이 입을 가려서 말하지 못했던 그 말
The words I couldn’t utter because my tears would cover my mouth.

혹시 알고 있나요?
By chance, do you know
뒤돌아서 가슴 쥐고
the person who would turn around with their heart clenched
그댈 보내주는 그 사람
and let you go?
그 사람이 바로 나예요
That person is me.
그 사람을 사랑해줘요
Please love that person.
같은 하늘 다른 곳에 있어도
Although we are under the same sky in a different place,
언젠가는 돌아와 줘요
please come back someday.





No comments:

Post a Comment