Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shopping for winter stuff

It has been a long time since I went for a winter holiday and I have zero winterwear. And since I will be going for 1 winter business trip in Beijing and 1 winter holiday, I decided to stop into UNIQLO to have a look and they have quite nice stuff for very reasonable prices. I don't really want to spend too much on winter clothes because I do not know when I'll get to use them again unless I get to go snowboarding next year. *wink*

Some of the items I have in mind which I'll most probably buy :

  • Fleece Jacket  (SGD 29.90)
  • Fleece Jacket with Sheep Wool (SGD 49.90)
  • 2 long sleeve Heatech t shirts for layering (SGD 24.90 per t shirt)
  • 6 pairs of socks (SGD 7.90 for 2)
  • 1 North Face Long trek Pants (SGD 105)
  • 1 columbia trek shoes (SGD 150)
I was thinking of shopping with her this weekend when she is back but I don't know whether she has the time for me. I'll probably be shop alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment