Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy week

She left for Hongkong and I'm happy the long torturous weekend is finally over but I'm still afraid that there might be more of these weekends coming when she comes back from her Vietnam trip. Frankie is torturing us as he attempts to cuts himself up and patch himself back.

Who actually is Frankie?
Frankie is a short term for Frankenstein and it is a monster Victor Frankenstein created out of basically crap, and I really mean crap.
Frankie with his best pose














It will be nice if we could elope and dissapear somewhere for a couple of days when she comes back from Vietnam eventhough there is a lot to pack for the upcoming trip in November. I'm pretty worried for her in terms of her fitness level for the trip in November, but I'll cheer her on every step she takes. I can't wait for her return this Sunday so that we can spend some time together. I bought her something fun and cute to play with to make up to her all the nonsense I gave her over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment