Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jumping off the cliff

A couple of weeks ago, I leaped off a cliff not knowing what will happen. The uncertainty is clearing up as the weeks passes. We were at Mcdonald's having dinner one night as she had cravings for nuggets. I think we're trying to finish up the coupons we got from a certain organisation before it is all wasted. Although we were sitting directly opposite each other, we started whatsapping each other and I felt like I was being transported back to secondary school days where feelings were so innocent and pure. We did have a small disagreement on a certain issue and she turned pretty defensive. Although I already had an argument in mind, I decided to just let it go because it was the end point that mattered to me as she had given me her word on something.

She was doodling me jumping off the cliff into the abyss, but I doodled her back a response and both of us smiled. We both agreed that if a relationship is going to happen between us, it is going to be very interesting. We are both very different people in terms of character, but on the other hand, we share a lot of common interest and we like spending time together pursueing our common interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment