Friday, October 8, 2010

Worst movie ever

I'm blogging this while watching this crap move called the other guys with her. We decided to condemn this movie after The Rock and Samuel L Jackson jumped off the building and landed flat on the floor for the stupidest reason. Classic story of all all brawn and no brain. I watched the trailer and gave it a thumbs up, it must be because of Mark Wahlberg hot wife in the show Eva Mendes. I shan't be shallow and believe in trailers anymore. Movie reviews next time before watching movie. She was laughing at how silly I was when I told her why I chose that movie.

Our "first movie" together as a dating couple and I'm officially banned from choosing movies and watching movie trailers for one month. What a lousy a movie to catch and so much for satisfying my movie craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment