Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Funny boss and what lies in the near future

Today my boss asked:"Do you know who drove me back last night after the Gala dinner?" That was how much my boss drank at last night SVCA Gala dinner and dance. I was very amused at how my boss behaved in front of my friend whom I invited for post gala dinner drinks outside the ballroom. He was asking her what's her perception of Japanese people, and when my friend answered nice and friendly. He gave me a hug when I agreed with my what friend said.

It was a night where rich people gathered to honor old PE industry players and awards were also given out to investment firms with the best exit aka which deal made the most money for them. This gave me a glimpse into life in the high society. I did have my fair share of high society life that night too. I drove a BMW Z4 and headed back to Telok Kurau area where hopefully where my dream home will be in the near future. I enjoyed the night not because of all the fancy stuff I experienced but I caught a glimpse of my future together with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment